A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Friday, August 13, 2010

Today is MegaSwagbucks Friday!




Today you can earn between 10-1,000 swagbucks by searching the web! So get to searching!
What is swagbucks? It is a search engine and you get randomly rewarded for your searches. Any time I am on the web I always go there first and type in where I want to go, even my own website! I'll then randomly get 10 – 100 swagbucks per day. They can be redeemed for a variety of gift cards the most popular one is a $5 Amazon.com gift card. I get last month I got four. I recently got a great cookbook deal I posted on here with 0 out of pocket thanks to my swagbucks!  Also be sure to refer your friends. When they win you win! However today on megaswagbucks day you can win between 10 – 1,000 swagbucks! So get to searching and if you haven't signed up yet you can do so here.
Don't forget to also do your daily polls and search the special offers daily for additional swagbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment