A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Last Day of my Yard Sale today!




I am having a Yard Sale at my house Saturday July 10th from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday July 11th from 5:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.  My address is 5614 Brunswick Boulevard Waterford Township MI 48327 Go here to map out how to get to my house.  I would love for any of my close readers to come out just to say Hi even if you won't buy anything! I will be selling some clothes, shoes Womens (Junior sizes 2 - 10.)  A few books, household goods and overflow from my stockpile of bath & body, make-up, cleaning products and condiments.  Clothes and shoes will be used but everything else new and some things not even opened or touched!  See some pictures below:

If you would like any more information send me an email here

No comments:

Post a Comment