A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Link up Your Kroger Deals wk 07/12/2010-07/18/2010

Kroger has some awesome deals this week I cleaned up yesterday at the Grand Blanc Kroger! They have a 10 Item mega event where you purchase 10 items and get $5.00 instantly!  This makes a lot of items free!  This even will run through 07/25/2010 making next week a good week as well!  As soon as you walk in the store you should be able to see a flier with all the participating items listed.  You can check out the ad here and don't forget to spin the wheel at the summer of savings promotion!

I apologize I have not had time to do match-ups but I'm inviting my blogging friends to help you out! So if you are a blogger please link below.  Please post like this Blog Name - Kroger Match-ups - Region/State

No comments:

Post a Comment