A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Monday, January 18, 2010

My Free Swag




Just got a $5 amazon.com gift card over the weekend from cashing in swagbucks.  I've used these to lower purchases on the fitness games I am building up for my Wii Fit as well as gifts for my husband. 

What is swagbucks? It is an easy way to win prizes, gift cards and more. I usually turn mine in for Amazon.com bucks and occasionally for paypal dollars (which then can be transferred to my checking account.) Whether at home or at work I always go to swagbucks first and type in what I need, even my own website or ones I visit daily. I randomly get 1 to 5 swagbucks daily and last month I got $20 in Amazon.com bucks. If you'd like to sign up go here and then invite your friends as you get swagbucks for referrals as well. When they win you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment