A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Swagbucks in the news!


Here is an article from the swagbucks blog where they were featured on the news: Swagbucks in the news

What is swagbucks? It is an easy way to win prizes, gift cards and more.  I usually turn mine in for Amazon.com bucks and occassionally for paypal dollars (which then can be transferred to my checking account.)  Whether at home or at work I always go to swagbucks first and type in what I need, even my own website or ones I visit daily.  I randomly get 1 to 5 swagbucks daily and last month I got $20 in Amazon.com that plus another survey site I plan on buying some Wii Fit fitness games free out of pocket to me.  If you'd like to sign up go here and then invite your friends as you get swagbucks for referrals as well.  When they win you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment