A blog about keeping yourself and your expenses lean in Oakland County, Michigan.



SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Swagbucks code valid until 01/21


Couponing to Disney gave the heads up on a new swagbucks code.  Per her site she relayed -
There is a new Swag code out worth $1. It expires 1/21.


You need to go to the main page of Swag Bucks.
Click on Ways to Earn.
Select special offers.
Click on the No Obligation Offers box.
Notice it says this at the top of that page:
Welcome to Swag Bucks Special Offers. Sign up for the free money-saving offers you like, feel free to skip the rest, and find a special swag code reward at the end.
Skip all the offers by clicking the skip button beneath the advertisement.
After about 7 pages, there will be a Swag code worth $1.
Enter it on swagbucks.com in the Enter a Swag Code box.

Mine was actually on the first page. 

What is swagbucks? It is an easy way to win prizes, gift cards and more. I usually turn mine in for Amazon.com bucks and occasionally for paypal dollars (which then can be transferred to my checking account.) Whether at home or at work I always go to swagbucks first and type in what I need, even my own website or ones I visit daily. I randomly get 1 to 5 swagbucks daily and last month I got $20 in Amazon.com. If you'd like to sign up go here and then invite your friends as you get swagbucks for referrals as well. When they win you win!

No comments:

Post a Comment